1. Helen Mirren attended the premiere of her new movie Red 2 in Los Angeles last night.
2. Here she is posing glamorously, working her best angles.
Mirren’s best angles: all of them.
3. And had a nice kissy kissy moment with her husband, director Taylor Hackford.
Taylor should probably try and look a little bit more into the whole PDA thing.
4. Mirren wore an elegantly-draped Elie Saab gown.
5. Which she paired with some delightful, donut-style earrings.
6. Also a chunky bangle, which looks less like a donut, and a boxy gold clutch.
7. Oh, and wait for it… some Lucite heels.
8. They’re polished and perfect, though sadly they don’t come with a tip slot.
9. Obviously, the only way to appropriately memorialize this moment is via Blingee:
(Although The Telegraph notes Helen has worn Lucite before on a few occasions, HBIC that she is.)
Related: I Wore Stripper Heels For A Day