1. Instagram user jefezito12 — aka everyone’s newest hero — posted a teaser of the forthcoming wonderfulness that is Britney’s “Work Bitch” music video.
Consider it the best 11 seconds you’ll spend watching an Instagram video this YEAR, at least until a baby does something cute.
2. First up, here’s Britney standing on the edge of a pool. Her backup dancers are wearing black leather leotards, thigh high boots and masks/helmets.
Truth be told, they’re probably a bit sweaty :(
4. She’s wearing frayed metallic hot pants that SPARKLE.
(Along with a matching bra, fringed cape of sorts, and chunky heels that look to be Louboutins — there’s a flash of red sole to be noted bottom right.)
6. She has a vanity table in the desert!
And yes, that’s a bottle of her “Fantasy” perfume displayed prominently. Product placement people, product placement!
8. And now she’s in the desert with more backup dancers in black leather leotards. Who knows what’s going on with her hot pants here, specifically — the point is that whatever it is, it’s amazing.
9. Back to the pool to finish out the clip. I think we’re all worn out.
10. You better work, bi… oh wait, you already are.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈