1. Instagram user jefezito12 — aka everyone’s newest hero — posted a teaser of the forthcoming wonderfulness that is Britney’s “Work Bitch” music video.
Consider it the best 11 seconds you’ll spend watching an Instagram video this YEAR, at least until a baby does something cute.
2. First up, here’s Britney standing on the edge of a pool. Her backup dancers are wearing black leather leotards, thigh high boots and masks/helmets.
Truth be told, they’re probably a bit sweaty :(
3. But Britney looks fucking fabulous, which is what counts.
4. She’s wearing frayed metallic hot pants that SPARKLE.
(Along with a matching bra, fringed cape of sorts, and chunky heels that look to be Louboutins — there’s a flash of red sole to be noted bottom right.)
6. She has a vanity table in the desert!
And yes, that’s a bottle of her “Fantasy” perfume displayed prominently. Product placement people, product placement!
8. And now she’s in the desert with more backup dancers in black leather leotards. Who knows what’s going on with her hot pants here, specifically — the point is that whatever it is, it’s amazing.
9. Back to the pool to finish out the clip. I think we’re all worn out.
10. You better work, bi… oh wait, you already are.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›