1. Instagram user jefezito12 — aka everyone’s newest hero — posted a teaser of the forthcoming wonderfulness that is Britney’s “Work Bitch” music video.
Consider it the best 11 seconds you’ll spend watching an Instagram video this YEAR, at least until a baby does something cute.
2. First up, here’s Britney standing on the edge of a pool. Her backup dancers are wearing black leather leotards, thigh high boots and masks/helmets.
Truth be told, they’re probably a bit sweaty :(
4. She’s wearing frayed metallic hot pants that SPARKLE.
(Along with a matching bra, fringed cape of sorts, and chunky heels that look to be Louboutins — there’s a flash of red sole to be noted bottom right.)
6. She has a vanity table in the desert!
And yes, that’s a bottle of her “Fantasy” perfume displayed prominently. Product placement people, product placement!
8. And now she’s in the desert with more backup dancers in black leather leotards. Who knows what’s going on with her hot pants here, specifically — the point is that whatever it is, it’s amazing.
9. Back to the pool to finish out the clip. I think we’re all worn out.
10. You better work, bi… oh wait, you already are.
We've got your WKND covered.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›