1. Ugh. But what would her fairy godmothers think?
2. Also, this is NOT what we had in mind for you when you traded in your flippers, Ariel.
The brilliant (but still somehow childhood-ruining) illustrations come courtesy of Michele Moricci, drawn exclusively for Cosmopolitan.
See five more of the princesses over at cosmopolitan.com. You’ll never guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball… or wait, is that you’ll never WANT to guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball?
(Cogsworth would be just devastated.)
We've got your WKND covered.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.