1. Ugh. But what would her fairy godmothers think?
2. Also, this is NOT what we had in mind for you when you traded in your flippers, Ariel.
The brilliant (but still somehow childhood-ruining) illustrations come courtesy of Michele Moricci, drawn exclusively for Cosmopolitan.
See five more of the princesses over at cosmopolitan.com. You’ll never guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball… or wait, is that you’ll never WANT to guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball?
(Cogsworth would be just devastated.)
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›