1. Ugh. But what would her fairy godmothers think?
2. Also, this is NOT what we had in mind for you when you traded in your flippers, Ariel.
The brilliant (but still somehow childhood-ruining) illustrations come courtesy of Michele Moricci, drawn exclusively for Cosmopolitan.
See five more of the princesses over at cosmopolitan.com. You’ll never guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball… or wait, is that you’ll never WANT to guess who’s straddling that wrecking ball?
(Cogsworth would be just devastated.)
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›