1. Didn’t it feel like it was only last week that lil’ Cara had grown up and got herself a tattoo? Wait, it was only last week.
3. The model Instagrammed a photo of her new body art (it’s her initials) yesterday, followed by another shot of her wielding the inky needle herself.
She somehow persuaded New York tattoo artist Bang Bang to let her tattoo him right back. Our best guess? It’s a Chinese symbol. Or My Little Pony.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.