1. Camilla wore a simple housedress for her tour, perhaps assuming she’d pick up some couture freebies along the way.
(After all, Kate Middleton would.)
2. Here’s a Dior designer creating some oversize couture nipple pasties. They’re not for Camilla.
3. Oh look, here’s Camilla laughing at the nipple pasties. “Ha ha ha, fashion.”
4. This lovely pale lime creation isn’t for her either.
5. Nor this lovely pleated something or other.
6. And nope, not this artfully tailored couture bodice-in-progress. None for you, Duchess Camilla.
7. “Wait a crown-wearing second. What do you mean one doesn’t get any new clothes?”
“My husband is going to be King one day and he’d just love the excuse to invade France again, I’ll have you know.”
8. “Listen Ralph, you seem like a nice enough Frenchie but this just won’t do.”
9. It’s Raf. And I’m Belgian.”
10. “Whatever Raffles: French, Belgian, Icelandic… it all blurs together when one plans to rule Europe entirely. Now, about my couture.”
12. Dior CEO Sidney Toledano steps in. “Wait, Stanley, this is the best you have to offer?”
“I think I’ll keep my nightie on after all, thank you very much. In fact, I’m beginning to wish I just stayed in bed.”
13. “I wouldn’t even wish this upon my least favorite maids.”
“Well, yes I would actually. Back at the palace we do love a good laugh at the commoners’ expense.”
14. Post-Dior, Camilla goes for a stroll with French Ambassador Sir Peter Ricketts.
“It’s all gone downhill since that blasted revolution, hasn’t it? I tell you, Charles and I couldn’t even watch Les Miserables and we both love Hugh Jackman.”
15. Unrelated, but here’s a lovely picture of Camilla enjoying some salami in a Parsian market.
French butchers were a lot more prepared to share their wares with the Duchess, you see.