1. This is the cover of Flaunt’s new issue. And yes, Beyoncé is certainly flaunting.
3. How long would it take to rinse all this body glitter off in the shower afterwards?
A better question: why would you ever want to wash it off?
4. The Flaunt shoot also features Beyoncé in some African tribal jewelry.
5. And darkened skin.
This isn’t the first time B’s “voluntarily darkened” her skin tone for a fashion editorial either.
7. See more photos over at flaunt.com, where there’s also a bizarre and very entertaining Q&A interview. For example:
(Which is a perfect reason to run this photo.)
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›