1. This is the cover of Flaunt’s new issue. And yes, Beyoncé is certainly flaunting.
3. How long would it take to rinse all this body glitter off in the shower afterwards?
A better question: why would you ever want to wash it off?
4. The Flaunt shoot also features Beyoncé in some African tribal jewelry.
5. And darkened skin.
This isn’t the first time B’s “voluntarily darkened” her skin tone for a fashion editorial either.
7. See more photos over at flaunt.com, where there’s also a bizarre and very entertaining Q&A interview. For example:
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️