Meet Moziah Bridges, the “dapper young man” behind bow tie brand Mo’s Bows.
His designs have been featured in O magazine.
And on The Steve Harvey Show.
Sadly, Mo’s well-dressed appearance does not appear to have impacted Steve’s own (dubious) sense of style.
Fox News recently profiled the self-described “kidpreneur,” and the interview was delightful.
So Moziah’s grandmother, who “has been sewing for over 80 years, or something crazy like that” taught him how to make his own!
Mo’s Bows are currently sold through Etsy. They retail from $40-60, and most designs are sold in limited quantities (because Moziah picks out all the fabrics himself).
Below, a selection of the finest designs currently on offer:
2. Of course there’s a herringbone pattern in the mix — the “Harring Hound.”
(Because it’s mixed with a houndstooth pattern too. Very smart.)
3. The “Holidays with Granny” tie, so you know when to wear it.
(Ok, you can wear it on other occasions too.)
4. This bow tie is the “Spicy Chocolate,” and the neon colors are wonderful.
7. “Laugh Out Loud” with this bold chevron print.
And once you’re done laughing, go buy the bow tie. Because it’s most dapper.
10. The “Lady Sings the Blues” design, though technically she’d be singing your praises.
11. Wait for it, wait for it: this bow tie is “aMAZing.” That’s actually it’s name.
Any designer who’s willing to make bad puns on fashion writers’ behalf should be applauded.
12. And the bow tie’s names get better still: this is Moziah’s “Patches of Looove” design.
Aren’t you in looove with it?!
13. And aren’t you also in looove with the “Candy Hearts” design?
Yes, yes you are.
15. And another sharp plaid option: the “Harrison.”
16. And last but by no means least, the “Fancy Pants.”
Because calling someone “fancy pants” can be a compliment.