Miu Miu’s fall 2013 campaign features top models including Lindsey Wixson and Georgia May Jagger.
It’s supposed to look like they’re on a big boat/cargo ship approaching New York City, maybe?
As well as Daphne Groeneveld and Victoria’s Secret Angel Adriana Lima.
Anne Verhallen, Katlin Aas, Emily DiDonato, Marina Nery and Hind Sahli complete the campaign’s cast. And they’re all having a dance party. A really terrible dance party.
1. Lindsey starts things off with a terribly stilted little shimmy.
Confession: I dance just like this.
3. This is how people “dance” to Enya’s music.
And by “dance,” I mean flail wildly as if experiencing the cosmos anew thanks to crystal meth.
4. Seriously, hasn’t anyone learned how to twerk?
Or at least to pop, lock and drop it. Come on now, girls.
5. This is barely even voguing. Fashion models should know better.
7. And these sorts of moves would get you thrown off the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show runway.
From now on, let’s watch Adriana extra closely when all the models parade out en masse at the end of show and have their little self-congratulatory dancey clapfest.
9. Because the old Willow Smith headbanging is a classic “don’t want to be here, don’t look at me” move. Also, it’s so 2010.
Let’s also have a moment of silence for Lindsey Wixson, because this is a tragedy.
11. Someone is extremely unhappy with their dance partner, their dance moves, and quite possibly life itself.
12. This couple seem a little happier, or just more resigned to their sad slow-dancing fate.
So let’s remember nothing can best the dancing models in Lanvin’s fall 2011 campaign:
Wait for the Alber cameo, WAIT FOR IT.