1. Shenae got married in London on Friday, wearing a dress perfectly co-ordinated with her new husband’s suit.
In other words, a black bridal gown. Le scandale.
2. That’s a tulle-heavy gown from Vera Wang’s Fall 2012 bridal collection.
An unusual choice, but bridal fashion gets zany these days.
3. Anyway, meet Shenae’s new husband, British male model Josh Beech.
Everybody, say “Hi, Josh.”
5. And here’s Josh in a t-shirt with cats on it, which is nicer still.
7. Did we mention Josh is in a band?
Sadly he’s not in the band’s latest music video. But he sings good, so that’s something. (Imagine him singing in the cat tee above, for example.)
8. Thus, well played Shenae.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›