I can’t get over how brilliant these clothes are. Ridiculous, but brilliant.
5. Couch with mismatched cushions.
Let’s all look forward to seeing Justin Bieber in a pair of these bizarre dropped-crotch pants. If you squint a little, it looks like there’s a frog splayed across this model’s groin.
6. Not a couch but let’s just briefly consider the irony of a designer “favela chic” T-shirt.
9. Polar expedition army reservist couch.
With sequins, because that’s a good representation of the way glaciers sparkle in sunlight. Or, you know, because sequins.
10. Alternate polar expedition army reservist couch.
(You know, in case someone else is wearing the first set of home furnishings.)
12. Don’t even worry about this because Kanye West has pre-ordered it already.
ESPECIALLY THE MANDALS.
13. And don’t worry about this either, because Amanda Seyfried already wore it better.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports. The Taliban has not responded to the reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️