I can’t get over how brilliant these clothes are. Ridiculous, but brilliant.
5. Couch with mismatched cushions.
Let’s all look forward to seeing Justin Bieber in a pair of these bizarre dropped-crotch pants. If you squint a little, it looks like there’s a frog splayed across this model’s groin.
6. Not a couch but let’s just briefly consider the irony of a designer “favela chic” T-shirt.
9. Polar expedition army reservist couch.
With sequins, because that’s a good representation of the way glaciers sparkle in sunlight. Or, you know, because sequins.
10. Alternate polar expedition army reservist couch.
(You know, in case someone else is wearing the first set of home furnishings.)
12. Don’t even worry about this because Kanye West has pre-ordered it already.
ESPECIALLY THE MANDALS.
13. And don’t worry about this either, because Amanda Seyfried already wore it better.
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›