I can’t get over how brilliant these clothes are. Ridiculous, but brilliant.
2. Couch with optional leather armrests.
5. Couch with mismatched cushions.
Let’s all look forward to seeing Justin Bieber in a pair of these bizarre dropped-crotch pants. If you squint a little, it looks like there’s a frog splayed across this model’s groin.
6. Not a couch but let’s just briefly consider the irony of a designer “favela chic” T-shirt.
9. Polar expedition army reservist couch.
With sequins, because that’s a good representation of the way glaciers sparkle in sunlight. Or, you know, because sequins.
10. Alternate polar expedition army reservist couch.
(You know, in case someone else is wearing the first set of home furnishings.)
12. Don’t even worry about this because Kanye West has pre-ordered it already.
ESPECIALLY THE MANDALS.
13. And don’t worry about this either, because Amanda Seyfried already wore it better.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›