1. Christina, aka YouTube user AmputeeOT, decided to make herself a fun new prosthetic.
2. She starts with an important warning, though:
“Someone in my research lab jokingly suggested I make a prosthetic leg out of legos. Please don’t do this yourself, I don’t want you to fall and get hurt! Sometimes, you just need to be silly.”
10. Check the lennnngth real quick.
11. Lego foot.
15. Here’s the full video.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️