1. Christina, aka YouTube user AmputeeOT, decided to make herself a fun new prosthetic.
2. She starts with an important warning, though:
“Someone in my research lab jokingly suggested I make a prosthetic leg out of legos. Please don’t do this yourself, I don’t want you to fall and get hurt! Sometimes, you just need to be silly.”
10. Check the lennnngth real quick.
11. Lego foot.
15. Here’s the full video.
We've got your WKND covered.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›