1. You might not be able to finish reading this post because looking at anything makes the back of your eyeballs hurt.
2. You almost punched the person who pulled back the shades.
3. This will be the expression on your face. All day.
4. All friendships have dissolved except the most important one. You + comforter = forever.
5. After spending forever lying down, you sorta maybe think you’ll be OK, but then you actually get out of bed and everything is still the worst.
6. Maybe your physical vessel found its way to class, but honestly, you are not there.
7. You might have even dragged yourself to work, but work will not occur.
That much is without question.
8. You’re wondering how it’s possible to be alive while simultaneously having ZERO brain cells.
Trying to make thoughts. Thoughts won’t happen.
9. You also can’t really construct sentences, so conversations are a no-go.
10. You can’t listen to any music because music is sound and sound is pain.
11. On one hand, you can’t imagine eating any food ever again, but on the other hand, you want the biggest, greasiest burger on the planet.
12. Every surface looks like a perfect place to lay down.
13. One thing that’s surprisingly, almost impossibly hard is moving. Like, moving at all.
14. When people say the best thing to do is to keep drinking, you almost puke even at the thought of it.
Umm, this is not an average hangover, “friend of mine.”
15. You get a whiff of yourself and it all comes flooding back.
16. All you’re doing is drinking water and it is NOT HELPING.
17. You’re powerfully nostalgic for 24 hours ago when everything was not terrible.
18. You’re trying to piece last night together in your mind, but it’s not quite happening.
19. The flashes of memory you are getting back are soul-crushingly embarrassing.
20. One thing’s for sure: You’ll never let this happen again.
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›