1. You might not be able to finish reading this post because looking at anything makes the back of your eyeballs hurt.
4. All friendships have dissolved except the most important one. You + comforter = forever.
5. After spending forever lying down, you sorta maybe think you’ll be OK, but then you actually get out of bed and everything is still the worst.
6. Maybe your physical vessel found its way to class, but honestly, you are not there.
7. You might have even dragged yourself to work, but work will not occur.
That much is without question.
8. You’re wondering how it’s possible to be alive while simultaneously having ZERO brain cells.
Trying to make thoughts. Thoughts won’t happen.
9. You also can’t really construct sentences, so conversations are a no-go.
10. You can’t listen to any music because music is sound and sound is pain.
11. On one hand, you can’t imagine eating any food ever again, but on the other hand, you want the biggest, greasiest burger on the planet.
13. One thing that’s surprisingly, almost impossibly hard is moving. Like, moving at all.
14. When people say the best thing to do is to keep drinking, you almost puke even at the thought of it.
Umm, this is not an average hangover, “friend of mine.”
17. You’re powerfully nostalgic for 24 hours ago when everything was not terrible.
18. You’re trying to piece last night together in your mind, but it’s not quite happening.
19. The flashes of memory you are getting back are soul-crushingly embarrassing.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?