1. You might not be able to finish reading this post because looking at anything makes the back of your eyeballs hurt.
4. All friendships have dissolved except the most important one. You + comforter = forever.
5. After spending forever lying down, you sorta maybe think you’ll be OK, but then you actually get out of bed and everything is still the worst.
6. Maybe your physical vessel found its way to class, but honestly, you are not there.
7. You might have even dragged yourself to work, but work will not occur.
That much is without question.
8. You’re wondering how it’s possible to be alive while simultaneously having ZERO brain cells.
Trying to make thoughts. Thoughts won’t happen.
9. You also can’t really construct sentences, so conversations are a no-go.
10. You can’t listen to any music because music is sound and sound is pain.
11. On one hand, you can’t imagine eating any food ever again, but on the other hand, you want the biggest, greasiest burger on the planet.
13. One thing that’s surprisingly, almost impossibly hard is moving. Like, moving at all.
14. When people say the best thing to do is to keep drinking, you almost puke even at the thought of it.
Umm, this is not an average hangover, “friend of mine.”
17. You’re powerfully nostalgic for 24 hours ago when everything was not terrible.
18. You’re trying to piece last night together in your mind, but it’s not quite happening.
19. The flashes of memory you are getting back are soul-crushingly embarrassing.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".