1. When the life of a bully from high school doesn’t quite go according to plan.
2. When that really annoying couple you know breaks up.
3. When people are dicks to animals and get their comeuppance.
4. When the person who speeds past you like a maniac immediately gets pulled over.
6. When the cocky person at work gets served by your boss.
8. When someone sprints for a subway car and still doesn’t make it.
Where’s the fire, man?
10. When someone else catches that puddle instead of you.
12. When someone’s drunken antics are too drunken to have sympathy for.
15. Seeing an insanely expensive car that’s been used as target practice.
16. When someone tries to make a cool guy entrance and gets taken down a peg.
18. But especially when you’re watching a Yankees game with a Yankees fan and then A-Rod gets all “clutch.”
Assuming you’re not that Yankees fan.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›