When Zlatan Ibrahimovic was asked what he got his wife for her birthday, he responded "nothing she already has Zlatan." What a boss.
1. When he played Xbox in satin pajamas.
He is France’s only Xbox One ambassador. Because of course he is.
2. When he scored the world’s only overhead backheel goal.
I mean, COME ON.
3. When he proved that his ability to score karate kick goals was not a fluke.
4. When his attempted Ronaldinho impression didn’t come off and he handled it with huggy aplomb.
5. When he casually hung out with Novak Djokovic.
Real recognize real.
7. When he bought everyone on the Swedish national team custom Xbox Ones.
8. When he got genuinely mad at this flame ball for trying to steal his shine.
9. When he redefined sports fashion.
10. When he gave his wife the most Zlatan birthday present ever.
11. When he won Swedish Footballer of the Year for the seventh year in a row.
And eighth time overall.
14. When his autobiography I Am Zlatan came out and minds were melted.
RE: Mario Balotelli — “I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.”
15. When he showed his parenting skills courtside at a Federer-Djokovic match.
16. When Le Zlatan burger debuted in Paris.
Actual quote from actual Le Zlatan consumer:
“It is a really good burger but my stomach is too small for it so I have just understood what to be ‘Zlataned’ means after having tried to eat this burger: I have been knocked out.”
18. When he commented on Wayne Rooney potentially joining PSG.
Extreme confidence? Check. Referring to himself in the third person? Obviously. Classic Zlat.
20. This bit of fair play.
Somewhat unexpected magnanimousness from Ibra.
21. When this airport staffer couldn’t resist an Ibra selfie.
22. When he almost singlehandedly qualified Sweden for the World Cup.
And he woulda done it to, if it wasn’t for that pesky Ronaldo.