1. You cannot understand why anyone would go to a crushingly overcrowded bar. On purpose.
That does not make sense.
2. What’s that sound that’s in every song now? That dubstep thing? Yeah, you can’t handle that.
3. Waiting in an infinity-long line for food is not happening.
You stick with your favorite spot, “Any Place Without a Line.”
5. Any concert that doesn’t involve seats is basically torture.
“My back hurts and I’m tired and you’re all really sweaty and I’m going home now.”
6. We don’t even need to discuss festivals.
10. Theme parties are cause for immediate eye roll.
Can I just come to your party? Do I have to buy a fedora? *sigh*
12. Moving an entire apartment of heavy junk is off the table.
That’s why telephone poles invented Man With Van flyers.
13. You’re done with team building, retreats, trust falls, icebreakers.
Too old. For this shit.
14. Relentless optimism is exhausting. You’ve seen too much.
15. Trying to meet someone is, like… effort. Too much effort.
17. You can’t/won’t/aren’t interested in keeping up with every new social network. Snapchat is a bridge too far.
18. Everyone is always giving you guff for being a buzzkill.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›