8. The goofy fun of talking into a fan to sound like a robot.
10. Getting to the end of a great story that someone’s reading out loud to you.
“What happens next, what happens next, what happens neeeeeeeext?”
*out of breath with excitement*
16. Having basically no responsibilities.
Time moves SO SLOWLY. In a good way.
19. Being a human airplane.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸