1. Toast yourselves with a Champagne tower.
Get the tutorial here.
3. Dreaming of tulle? There’s no need to wait until the ceremony.
Skirt available here.
5. Delight guests with a (literal) cheese cake.
In fact, all occasions should have cheese cakes.
6. In love with a short dress that isn’t formal enough for your venue? The time to wear it is nigh!
7. Let attendees reinvent your proposal story with a silly word game.
Template available here.
8. Mark drinks with these fun labels.
Or use them to propose to wine.
9. Can’t decide on your big day dessert? Serve mini cakes in flavors you’re considering and ask guests to vote for their favorite.
10. Since your s.o. popped the question, it’s only fitting to serve popcorn.
11. Decorate with framed cameos of you and your boo, then save them to hang in your first home together.
12. Pass out costume engagement rings as favors.
You get a ring! You get a ring! Everybody gets a ring!
13. Represent your favorite date food with an upscale, appetizer version.
French fry shooters? Um, YES.
14. During the party, ask guests to submit song requests for the reception. Then curate the perfect playlist for your DJ.
And now you have veto power. Macarena? Yes. Cotten Eyed Joe? Hell-to-the-no.
15. Eliminate ring envy with these powdered donut sparklers.
Too cute to eat! JK, I’ll take five.
17. And this 5 carat caviar.
Talk about a chic snack.
18. Save on postage and use save the date swizzle sticks.
That’s 100 less envelopes to lick.
19. Take personalization to the next level and use a customized couple stamp on invitations or place cards.
20. Invite guests to write down their wedding planning stories or any advice they have to get you through those Bridezilla moments.
22. Have married or engaged guests send pictures of their rings, then play a matching game at your party.
And don’t forget to include a picture of your diamond.
23. Announce your wedding date with a timeline of your relationship.
24. Decorate with these impossibly fun balloons.
25. Ask guests to predict wedding-day details. The person who guesses the most right wins a special prize at the wedding for knowing the couple best/being psychic.
What will the bride wear? Who will catch the bouquet? Will the groom have a say in anything?
27. Add licorice knots to the dessert lineup.
Candy tying lesson here.
29. The first guests called up to the buffet should be the ones who have been married the longest.
Then aspire to be like those couples.