1. The vast variety of leafy greens.
ProTip: Chop’t not only allows you to mix your lettuces, they encourage it.
2. The graceful choppers and their fearless use of razor-sharp mezzaluna knives.
4. The complimentary fresh-grilled bread.
Do I want bread? Of course I want bread. Is that even a question?
6. The friendliness to vegans.
And vegetarians, and the gluten-intolerant.
8. The seasonal specials.
Until we meet again, Puebla Cobb.
9. The chopped to perfection-ness.
Every bite’s a winner!
11. The signature sea salt caramels.
A little something sweet that won’t cancel out the salad you just devoured.
12. The perfectly-wrapped salad burritos.
Watch your back, Chipotle.
13. The new mats used for every order.
Because I don’t want your nasty iceberg bits mixing in with my flawless kale.
14. The promise of free salad.
15. Chop’t cares.
Chop’t supports food and wellness causes through donations from salad proceeds.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›