2. The setup:
It doesn’t have to be fancy, just a TARDIS out on the hillside and some creative costuming.
3. The engagement ring:
These rings are called “The Sonic Solitaire” and are designed to look like the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver. They don’t do wood.
4. And the perfect ring box:
The LED on this TARDIS box lights up when it’s opened.
6. Save the date:
These TARDIS blue “save the date” cards are printable PDFs that you can make yourself or send to a print shop.
7. Matching invitations are a must.
This design includes inserts for the RSVP card and directions (so no one ends up on the wrong planet on their way to Gallifrey).
8. This version includes thank you cards:
The background text is also customizable.
10. The bouquet:
This paper bouquet incorporates pages from Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time and has a sonic screwdriver handle. Don’t forget the paper boutonnière for the groom!
11. The wedding bands:
Get your partner’s name engraved in Gallifreyan for your Doctor Who “I Do.”
12. The ring pillow:
Bonus points if your ring bearer dresses up like a tiny Doctor.
13. For Something Blue:
Also doubles as something new!
14. Some dress ideas:
15. The bridesmaids’ dresses:
Bridesmaids in sparkly midnight blue will be the night sky to your bright, white star.
16. The groom’s bow tie:
“Bow ties are cool.”
17. Add a pair of Gallifreyan cufflinks:
You’ll be as dapper as the Doctor ever was.
19. The venue:
What could be more Doctor Who than having your party in a planetarium?
20. The centerpieces:
21. The guestbook:
So you can make sure the Raggedy Man didn’t miss your wedding.
22. A poster for your guests to sign:
The poster will make a great art piece for any couple’s new home.
23. Champagne flutes with your names in Circular Gallifreyan:
Feel free to toast in Gallifreyan as well.
24. A little blue trim keeps your cake in theme:
25. This customizable cake topper:
The Doctor topper looks like he’s been experimenting with backcombing.
26. Or these Dalek toppers.
27. Snag this package deal:
“I love you with both of my hearts.”
28. And last but not least, party favors!
The key to the TARDIS (and to opening bottles).
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲