1. So Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the life-ruiningly fun iOS game that literally everyone on the planet is obsessed with right now.
2. The game is pretty heavily branded with the Kardashian name.
It even includes a plot line where your character works at KARDASH, a Kardashian-owned boutique in Miami. Remember this for later.
4. DO YOU?????
5. Take another look at the loading screen for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What do you see?
6. There’s Kim.
7. There’s the Hollywood sign replaced with “Kardashian.”
8. And there’s…the teeny-tiny number 668 inscribed on one of the buildings?
What’s that about?
9. As it turns out, the 668 is an homage to 668 Collins Avenue in Miami, which is the brand new location of the real DASH Miami store!
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›