1. So Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the life-ruiningly fun iOS game that literally everyone on the planet is obsessed with right now.
2. The game is pretty heavily branded with the Kardashian name.
It even includes a plot line where your character works at KARDASH, a Kardashian-owned boutique in Miami. Remember this for later.
4. DO YOU?????
5. Take another look at the loading screen for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What do you see?
6. There’s Kim.
7. There’s the Hollywood sign replaced with “Kardashian.”
8. And there’s…the teeny-tiny number 668 inscribed on one of the buildings?
What’s that about?
9. As it turns out, the 668 is an homage to 668 Collins Avenue in Miami, which is the brand new location of the real DASH Miami store!
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›