1. So Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the life-ruiningly fun iOS game that literally everyone on the planet is obsessed with right now.
2. The game is pretty heavily branded with the Kardashian name.
It even includes a plot line where your character works at KARDASH, a Kardashian-owned boutique in Miami. Remember this for later.
4. DO YOU?????
5. Take another look at the loading screen for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What do you see?
6. There’s Kim.
7. There’s the Hollywood sign replaced with “Kardashian.”
8. And there’s…the teeny-tiny number 668 inscribed on one of the buildings?
What’s that about?
9. As it turns out, the 668 is an homage to 668 Collins Avenue in Miami, which is the brand new location of the real DASH Miami store!
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.