1. So Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the life-ruiningly fun iOS game that literally everyone on the planet is obsessed with right now.
2. The game is pretty heavily branded with the Kardashian name.
It even includes a plot line where your character works at KARDASH, a Kardashian-owned boutique in Miami. Remember this for later.
4. DO YOU?????
5. Take another look at the loading screen for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What do you see?
6. There’s Kim.
7. There’s the Hollywood sign replaced with “Kardashian.”
8. And there’s…the teeny-tiny number 668 inscribed on one of the buildings?
What’s that about?
9. As it turns out, the 668 is an homage to 668 Collins Avenue in Miami, which is the brand new location of the real DASH Miami store!
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.