1. So Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is the life-ruiningly fun iOS game that literally everyone on the planet is obsessed with right now.
2. The game is pretty heavily branded with the Kardashian name.
It even includes a plot line where your character works at KARDASH, a Kardashian-owned boutique in Miami. Remember this for later.
3. But do you know how deep that branding goes?
4. DO YOU?????
5. Take another look at the loading screen for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What do you see?
6. There’s Kim.
7. There’s the Hollywood sign replaced with “Kardashian.”
8. And there’s…the teeny-tiny number 668 inscribed on one of the buildings?
What’s that about?
9. As it turns out, the 668 is an homage to 668 Collins Avenue in Miami, which is the brand new location of the real DASH Miami store!
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›