1. So Game of Thrones has an official Instagram account, which makes sense because fans love being able to see in-depth behind the scenes photos…
5. That’s not Emmy-winning actress Emilia Clarke as Danaerys “Stormborn” of the House Targaryen!
6. And I’m sorry but that is NOT Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in costume portraying the Kingslayer Jamie Lannister.
7. Every single picture on this Instagram feed is of Funko dolls!
8. Even the actual photos of cast members include Funko dolls.
(okay, this one is pretty cute) #teamlannister
9. Does no one else find this weird?
(this is for you, #teamstark)
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›