1. You’ve been working so hard all semester
2. Now it’s time for finals, how hard could they be?
3. So you start making flashcards for your first exam
4. And then you realize someone already made them on the internet
5. So you study all week long
6. But then you get distracted
7. It’s the day before your first final and you’re feeling good
8. Day turns to night and you start to panic
9. You stay up all night studying
10. On the morning of the final, you’re like
11. When you actually see the test, you’re like
12. And then you’re like
13. But when you finish the final
14. And that night, you celebrate
16. Until you remember you have another final tomorrow you haven’t started studying for yet
19. And then you deal with the problem like an adult
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.