2. And sometimes you get a little carried away…
3. You view real life situations through the eyes of the television story world.
4. You refer to television actors by their characters’ names more often than their real ones.
5. You have one character on TV that you see as representing YOU.
6. Or at least you have a TV friend group you’re secretly a part of.
7. In fact, sometimes you duck out of plans with your real friends to spend time with your other “Friends.”
8. At times you purposely talk like you’re on a sitcom.
9. Except you forget that delivering killer one-liners can actually make other people feel bad.
10. You’re convinced you could solve a legit crime after a CSI/SVU/Law & Order/Criminal Minds marathon.
11. You’ve still retained some of the messages you learned on TV growing up.
NO SMOKING, STEPHANIE JUDITH TANNER.
12. And you use them to judge other people (in real life and on TV).
Love you Miley, but cool it.
13. You have at least one character that’s your TV significant other and you’ve called “dibs” on him/her.
15. You sometimes forget bars and restaurants in shows are fictional.
NOBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME HERE.
YOU WILL NEVER GET CENTRAL PERK COFFEE SERVED TO YOU BY GUNTHER.