1. You’ve probably got a Hulu Plus account and Netflix and HBO GO and a DVR…
2. Growing up, you dirtied your family and friends in Trivial Pursuit.
3. The People Magazine crossword puzzle is your bitch.
16 across is Eve, DID I STUTTER?
5. You can trace back celebrity couples and memorize their nicknames.
6. From Bennifer…
7. To Bennifer…?
10. THE BIBLE.
Entertainment Weekly. Read up.
13. You buy pop culture items like it’s your job.
You can purchase this piece of artwork and others like it here.
14. And when a TV show or movie slips in an obscure reference, you’re all over it.
15. Plus, you always know the name of “that guy from that thing.”
For example, this is Gregg Henry. He plays Hollis Doyle on Scandal but also played Logan’s dad, Mitchum Huntzberger, on Gilmore Girls.
16. Sometimes people don’t understand the value of popular culture knowledge.
Tell ‘em, Kevin.
17. Or even better, when someone tries to stump you with some “new information.”
18. But when someone doesn’t know basic pop culture info, you’re like…
“Wait, what band was Justin Timberlake in again?”