1. What? It’s barely 4 o’clock?!
2. The clock must be wrong. Let me check the computer.
3. Still 4. That must be wrong. Let me check my phone.
4. Still 4. Hell!
5. I’m, like, done with all my work.
6. It should be illegal to work till 5 p.m. on Fridays.
7. I wish we could just leave when we are done.
8. What am I doing after work?
10. Where should I go for happy hour?
11. Most importantly, what will I drink?
12. Do I want to eat? Or should I just drink so I can get tipsy?
13. Let’s see what time is it now. 4:03…Really?!
14. I could have sworn I took 15 minutes thinking of alcohol.
15. I wonder what everyone else is doing…
16. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to be productive.
17. Look at Tabatha, she is typing with purpose.
18. I’m hovering my mouse around with purpose. It actually looks kinda mediocre.
19. It’s 4:07… what to do, what to do?
20. I’m going to the restroom, let’s see how long that takes me.
21. What others are doing on my way there.
22. They say nothing, but I know they are lying to me.
23. They just want to make me feel better.
25. I don’t have to go to the restroom. I’ll chug water to make myself pee.
26. No, I’ll be to hydrated for happy hour.
27. 4:15! A few minutes of just walking around.
28. I wonder what my boss is doing?
29. Damn, she’s coming. I better look like I’m doing something.
30. Open up your email and type some fake, important email.
31. Dear, Farts-a-lot…
32. Okay, delete that.
33. How old am I?
34. Ugh, 4:20.
35. Let me refresh my Twitter feed for the 100, 000 time today.
36. Nothing new.
37. Let me refresh my Instagram for the 100, 000 time today.
38. Awww, a cute picture of my friend’s child.
39. I never want children. They are the devil’s seed.
40. 4:25. Let me go on Facebook now.
41. Why am I still friends with this person I haven’t talked to in years??
42. Oh, yeah. Haha, they make me feel better about myself.
43. I wonder if he is still with his baby mama?
44. Oh, would you look at that. He has a new girlfriend, with two children!
45. I should stop judging people. I’m better than that.
46. I should stop judging people. I’m better than that.
47. Facebook is the worst. That’s why I never post anything personal.
48. 4:37! Twenty-three minutes left!!!
50. Let me send everyone a text reminding them that we are 23 minutes away from freedom.
51. Well, more 22 minutes by the time I send the text.
52. I should just type 21 and get ready to send it exactly at 4:39.
53. I’ll stare at the screen and frown so I can look important while I wait.
54. I got a DM! Who sends those anymore? I’ll check it late.
55. Okay! Sent!
56. I’ll just ignore the next minute and say that I have 20 minutes left.
57. I’ll probably leave like 5 minutes early, though.
58. No one will notice.
59. I’ll draw something on inspirational on the white board in the meantime.
60. Some Rebecca Black Lyrics and #TGIF.
61. That should inspire everyone.
62. Everyone will probably hate me on Monday morning.
63. I’ll write something else then.
64. I need to prepare my #TGIF Tweet.
66. Okay. Time to turn off everything and pack!
67. Haha, my computer is already off. Funny.
68. Would you look at that. My bag is all packed as well.
69. I don’t remember doing that.
70. Ugh, I have to wait for Becky.
71. I always have to wait for Becky!
72. Finally she is done!
73. K, bye, everyone! Have a good weekend! (5:05)
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›