1. This is your usual reaction when you know that you are swimming among jelly fish.
2. And this is usually the result.
3. However, there is a magical lake in the Rock Islands of Palau where you can swim with the jellyfish worry-free.
4. The sea creatures spend their days in leisure just pulsating from one side of the lake to the other catching the rays of sun.
5. The jellyfish are said to have been there for about 12,000 years.
6. The jellyfish lost their stingers over the years because they don’t need them to fight off predators.
Some still have their stingers, but they are too small for humans to feel.
7. The lake became a tourist attraction and people can go swimming and snorkeling with them.
11. And play with them!
Just be kind to them.