1. This is your usual reaction when you know that you are swimming among jelly fish.
2. And this is usually the result.
3. However, there is a magical lake in the Rock Islands of Palau where you can swim with the jellyfish worry-free.
4. The sea creatures spend their days in leisure just pulsating from one side of the lake to the other catching the rays of sun.
5. The jellyfish are said to have been there for about 12,000 years.
6. The jellyfish lost their stingers over the years because they don’t need them to fight off predators.
Some still have their stingers, but they are too small for humans to feel.
7. The lake became a tourist attraction and people can go swimming and snorkeling with them.
11. And play with them!
Just be kind to them.
12. Don’t be afraid to pick your squishy.
13. Learn more about the land of friendly, magical jellyfish.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".