1. Paper Watch
$15. Draw a quirky robot or the Starry Night, your options are endless.
2. Happy Hour Time Pieces
$79.99 - $149.99. This suits you if you are an avid beer drinker or if you want to meet new people at happy hour.
3. The Time Traveler Watch by Mr. Jones Watches
$205. Be all over the world at once with this dial on your wrist.
4. Timeless by Oliver Lehtonen & Timothy Yin
$51. Don’t be restricted with this timeless piece because time is just a construct of human perception.
5. Kisai Stencil by Tokyoflash Japan
$149. This watch is not cryptic, you’re just reading time in negative space. It’s 04:08 (above).
6. The Turntable Watch by Flud Watches
$80. Get your groove on and go back to the ’80s with this accessory.
7. Carpenter All-Wood Watch by Lorenzo Buffa
$150. If you jinx yourself you can now knock on wood regardless of your setting.
8. Cyclops Summer Nights by Mr. Jones Watches
$185. Perfect dial for when you can’t really tell time and you have to say, “It’s, you know, about a quarter to five…”
9. Kisai Seven LED Watch by TokyoFlash Japan
$139. If you are a Tron fan you must own this futuristic wristband.
10. Silver Saturn Watch by Ziiiro
$245. If you don’t want something too crazy and you’re looking for a sleek, fancy watch, this is it.
11. Chestnut Watch by I Love Ugly Watches
$99. Be a trendsetter and show the world that ugly is the new pretty.
12. 3012 Series Watch by HYGGE
$230. You’ll have everyone wondering how you’re always on time with this simple, yet complex dial.
13. Kisai Blade LED Watch by Tokyoflash Japan
$169. This propeller-like piece will help you become the pilot you aspire to be.
14. Kisai Spider Acetate White LCD Watch
$149. Live like you’re the star of the newest Sci-Fi blockbuster and create the illusion of time floating on you wrist with this watch.
$145. Inspired by topography, this cratered design is ideal for those fascinated with landscapes and contour lines.
16. Love Watch Temporary Tattoo
$5. This is meant for those who only have time for love.
17. Time Machine Sports Edition Automatic by ANDROID Watches
$300. Impress people with your steampunk-meets-modern blade dial, which glows in the dark and spins with the movement of your hand.
18. Transfer Case Unobtainium Strap Watch by Oakley
$525. You can survive the zombie apocalypse with this heavy duty watch.
19. Wooden Murf Watch by Nixon
$380. If you need a combination of modern and vintage, this watch makes the perfect fit to go with any style.
20. Brass Crossover Watch by Projects Watches
$140. This golden time piece, inspired by the game Pick Up Stix, will make you feel and look fancy, but you already know.
21. DM Gauge Blades Automatic by ANDROID Watches
$300. If you need to make a statement get this bold automatic watch and let everyone know you like them big.
22. P1/3 Watch by SevenFriday
$1,400. Although this is a bit pricy, this luxurious time piece is guaranteed to turn heads at special events.
23. Galaxy Gear by Samsung
$199. These gadgets are ideal for all the technology geeks wanting to synchronize their phone to their watch.