2. But that hasn’t stopped the two sisters from Kentucky from putting together this extraordinary show.
3. They both use wheelchairs in the routine, which is set to “Reflection” from Mulan.
4. The sisters make use of a mirror to show how Gracie feels liberated despite her disability.
5. She uses a motorised wheelchair and it’s fully incorporated into the routine.
6. There were 300 teams performing at the Jamfest Super Nationals, but this stole the show.
7. Gracie told HLN: “I love dancing and want to show that I can do anything everyone else can because I believe in my dreams.”
Christin Latkovski / facebook.com
8. Watch the full video here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️