1. Hundreds of fans went to Philadelphia’s Cira Centre to play the game.
The 29-story skyscraper has hundreds of LED lights embedded in its glass facade.
2. It meant the screen was around 100,000 square feet.
It was the brainchild of Frank Lee, a game designer and associate professor of digital media at Drexel University, who wanted to mark the game’s thirtieth anniversary in a special way.
3. He described it as “a love letter” to the game: and the fans certainly seemed to agree.
4. Watch the full video here.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.