3. (Using a picture of her friend.)
5. Yeah. She’s a really bad person.
7. OK, so she’s pretty, but surely no man would be attracted to THAT? Well…as Alli writes:
I figured any profile with photos of a beautiful woman would get a few messages from men whose boners were willing to overlook her personality. The captions on her photos were just as draped in red flags as her profile was, so there’s no way they were totally clueless as to how awful she is, but sure, I figured, maybe she’d get a couple of messages a day from people with especially low reading comprehension.
She got 150 messages in 24 hours.
13. Oh, and now she’s getting grief on social media for the stunt?
15. But before it gets too depressing, consider Alli’s conclusion:
Men of the world: You are better than this. I know many of you would never message AaronCarterFan, but many of you would, and a whole bunch of you did. You’re better than that. There are women and men out there who are smart, and kind, and challenging, and honest, and a lot of other really positive adjectives. You don’t want someone who will pull out your teeth and then sue you for child support; you deserve someone who will make you want to be better than you are, and will want to be better because of you.