3. He struggled to find girlfriends as he battled severe acne in his teens.
6. However, despite his acne clearing up and some HIGH cheekbones popping out, Louis still lacked confidence.
7. His mum kept telling him he could apply to modelling agencies, but he didn’t believe her.
8. In fact, he only did it because he was bored of his dead-end job as a stationary salesman.
9. He tells the Daily Mail: “I always had so much drive and ambition and energy but I never knew what to do with it.”
10. Since then, he’s appeared at London Fashion Week, in British Vogue, and will take part in June’s Milan Fashion Week.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›