3. He struggled to find girlfriends as he battled severe acne in his teens.
6. However, despite his acne clearing up and some HIGH cheekbones popping out, Louis still lacked confidence.
7. His mum kept telling him he could apply to modelling agencies, but he didn’t believe her.
8. In fact, he only did it because he was bored of his dead-end job as a stationary salesman.
9. He tells the Daily Mail: “I always had so much drive and ambition and energy but I never knew what to do with it.”
10. Since then, he’s appeared at London Fashion Week, in British Vogue, and will take part in June’s Milan Fashion Week.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›