3. He struggled to find girlfriends as he battled severe acne in his teens.
6. However, despite his acne clearing up and some HIGH cheekbones popping out, Louis still lacked confidence.
7. His mum kept telling him he could apply to modelling agencies, but he didn’t believe her.
8. In fact, he only did it because he was bored of his dead-end job as a stationary salesman.
9. He tells the Daily Mail: “I always had so much drive and ambition and energy but I never knew what to do with it.”
10. Since then, he’s appeared at London Fashion Week, in British Vogue, and will take part in June’s Milan Fashion Week.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›