3. He struggled to find girlfriends as he battled severe acne in his teens.
6. However, despite his acne clearing up and some HIGH cheekbones popping out, Louis still lacked confidence.
7. His mum kept telling him he could apply to modelling agencies, but he didn’t believe her.
8. In fact, he only did it because he was bored of his dead-end job as a stationary salesman.
9. He tells the Daily Mail: “I always had so much drive and ambition and energy but I never knew what to do with it.”
10. Since then, he’s appeared at London Fashion Week, in British Vogue, and will take part in June’s Milan Fashion Week.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.