1. Richard Hutton, 43, has spent £2,500 on his hobby and now has one of only three complete collections of replica wands in the world.
2. The other complete collections are at Warner Brothers studios in London and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, USA.
Both of which are a far cry from Richard’s front room in Derbyshire.
3. All the wands are made from resin and cost between £10 and £300. He had local framer Alwynn Morris create a display for them.
Richard says: “My favourite is the Voldemort wand because it just fits in the hand fantastically. I also like Slughorns as it has a twist, but they are all fantastic to be honest.”
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.