1. Richard Hutton, 43, has spent £2,500 on his hobby and now has one of only three complete collections of replica wands in the world.
2. The other complete collections are at Warner Brothers studios in London and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, USA.
Both of which are a far cry from Richard’s front room in Derbyshire.
3. All the wands are made from resin and cost between £10 and £300. He had local framer Alwynn Morris create a display for them.
Richard says: “My favourite is the Voldemort wand because it just fits in the hand fantastically. I also like Slughorns as it has a twist, but they are all fantastic to be honest.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›