1. Richard Hutton, 43, has spent £2,500 on his hobby and now has one of only three complete collections of replica wands in the world.
2. The other complete collections are at Warner Brothers studios in London and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, USA.
Both of which are a far cry from Richard’s front room in Derbyshire.
3. All the wands are made from resin and cost between £10 and £300. He had local framer Alwynn Morris create a display for them.
Richard says: “My favourite is the Voldemort wand because it just fits in the hand fantastically. I also like Slughorns as it has a twist, but they are all fantastic to be honest.”
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›