1. Peterborough City Hospital in Cambridgeshire has launched an appeal on behalf of this man.
He’s believed to be in his early 20s, and was found in a park near Peterborough bus station at 6am on 18 May.
He told police he has no memory of who he is, and was not carrying any personal documents.
Experts at the hospital’s Cavell Centre have named the man “Robert”. His accent is thought to be eastern European, and he understands some Lithuanian and Russian. Robert is 5ft 9” tall, weighs 13 stone, and has dark hair and blue eyes.
2. In an appeal to the public he said:
The last few weeks have been truly horrible. I go through so many different emotions. At times I am angry, frustrated, depressed, lost, and confused.
I just need to find out my name and I hope someone out there will recognise me and help.
3. Doctors say they have tried everything to help him regain his memory.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact the Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust on 01733 776014 between 8am and 8pm.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›