1. The British Transport police has released sickening footage of an incident that took place on 23 July this year.
A child left unattended in a buggy was blown on to tube tracks by a powerful gust of wind.
3. She manages to lift the child back on to the platform where her partner is waiting seconds before a train arrives.
4. The couple involved in the incident have not yet been identified.
ITV News quotes chief inspector Mark Lawrie, who says: “This was a frightening incident, not just for the scale of the danger the child was exposed to, but also because the woman then put her own life on the line by going onto the tracks.
“We urgently need to identify the people involved to ensure the child wasn’t injured as a result of the fall on to the tracks. I have taken the step of releasing CCTV of the people involved to highlight the very real concern we have for all involved.”
Police urge anyone with any information about the incident to call 0800 40 50 40 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️