1. The British Transport police has released sickening footage of an incident that took place on 23 July this year.
A child left unattended in a buggy was blown on to tube tracks by a powerful gust of wind.
3. She manages to lift the child back on to the platform where her partner is waiting seconds before a train arrives.
4. The couple involved in the incident have not yet been identified.
ITV News quotes chief inspector Mark Lawrie, who says: “This was a frightening incident, not just for the scale of the danger the child was exposed to, but also because the woman then put her own life on the line by going onto the tracks.
“We urgently need to identify the people involved to ensure the child wasn’t injured as a result of the fall on to the tracks. I have taken the step of releasing CCTV of the people involved to highlight the very real concern we have for all involved.”
Police urge anyone with any information about the incident to call 0800 40 50 40 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›