1. IMPORTANT REMINDER: THE WORLD CUP STARTS IN JUST A FEW HOURS!!!
2. But no one thinks we’re going to win.
4. There’s a general air of quiet resignation.
5. And though we’re traditionally more understated than other nations…
6. …everything just seems a bit half-hearted this time around.
7. Which is strange, because we’re the HOME of football.
8. And we’re sending over a crack team of world class athletes…
9. …lead by an inspirational manager.
10. (A truly inspirational manager).
11. But no one has any faith.
12. It’s fair to say we’re not fancied to beat Italy.
13. In fact we’re not fancied generally.
15. This is our formation.
16. This won’t happen again.
17. This won’t happen again.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›