1. This is Kyle Jones, 31, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and his 91-year-old lover Marjorie McCool.
Kyle realised at an early age that the pin-ups his peers fancied just weren’t for him. When he brought his first girlfriend home he was 22, and she was 50.
He now exclusively dates women who are older than him. Much older than him. As he says: “Everyone is wired their own way.”
2. In 2009 he met great grandma Marge in a bookshop where she was working.
She’d been single for 37 years since splitting with the father of her six children, but agreed to go on a date. Love blossomed.
3. She says: “The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me.”
She adds: “There’s nothing better. I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because I don’t have much left.”
Kyle says: “Women worry about their boobs sagging but I think the natural hang looks great.”
4. Kyle’s not monogamous – he’s also dating 68-year-old great grandmother Anna Roland, whom he met on a dating website.
She says: “I did question his motives when he first contacted me because I was twice his age. But I felt at ease with him so I started seeing him. He’s very attentive. He just makes you feel good.”
5. His mum, Ceceila, 50, is totally cool with it.
She says: “As long as he’s not hurting anybody I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business.”