1. Yeah, this happened.
That’s Brian Davis, 23, proposing to his girlfriend, Michelle Seguin, 22. And yes, they’re dressed as Prince Hans and Princess Anna.
2. They met when they were teenagers. Brian says he knew he wanted to marry her the day after he met her.
3. So he secretly had some costumes made, getting Michelle’s mum to help work out her dress size. Fortunately, he nailed it.
5. The Castle Marne Inn did the job.
He told Medavia: “I convinced Michelle we were going to go out for dinner for our fourth anniversary. I dropped off Michelle’s dress at her house with instructions to wear it. I then saddled up the horse, which was called Romeo, and rode him to the Castle Marne Inn.
“As Michelle arrived I felt my heart beating fast but I never questioned what I was about to do. I was ready to ask her. I rode up on Romeo, dismounted and proposed to her beside the castle, under a vine arch.”
8. Here’s their story.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.