1. Yeah, this happened.
That’s Brian Davis, 23, proposing to his girlfriend, Michelle Seguin, 22. And yes, they’re dressed as Prince Hans and Princess Anna.
2. They met when they were teenagers. Brian says he knew he wanted to marry her the day after he met her.
3. So he secretly had some costumes made, getting Michelle’s mum to help work out her dress size. Fortunately, he nailed it.
4. Then he had to find a castle. Which is kind of tricky when you live in Denver, Colorado.
5. The Castle Marne Inn did the job.
He told Medavia: “I convinced Michelle we were going to go out for dinner for our fourth anniversary. I dropped off Michelle’s dress at her house with instructions to wear it. I then saddled up the horse, which was called Romeo, and rode him to the Castle Marne Inn.
“As Michelle arrived I felt my heart beating fast but I never questioned what I was about to do. I was ready to ask her. I rode up on Romeo, dismounted and proposed to her beside the castle, under a vine arch.”
8. Here’s their story.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›