1. So over at Retouching Academy, a polite request came in a few days ago.
2. Julia, from the academy’s team, writes:
Needless to say, that’s not how I spend my time (retouching snapshots for strangers at no charge), and normally I would disregard this message, but this time (thanks to the Retouching Academy team members, and specifically to Jaron), I took a moment to share the source file in our Retouching Academy Community Group.
I made sure the owner of the photo was ok if my friends touched it up for him, of course.
3. We know where this is going, don’t we?
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›