1. So back in February Andrew Wilcox lost a bet on a basketball game with his younger brother.
His forfeit? Crank up some music and dance for 30 minutes to dance for 30 minutes at the busiest intersection in their city: the corner of Bulldog and State Street, Provo, Utah.
3. They were having fun, and you can probably see where this is going…
6. And all of a sudden it wasn’t such a humiliating experience after all.
As Andrew writes on his video’s description: “What this means is I probably won’t beat Shaquille O’Neil in a basketball game, but I would definitely beat him in a dance off.”
7. More bets to come, apparently…
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️