1. So back in February Andrew Wilcox lost a bet on a basketball game with his younger brother.
His forfeit? Crank up some music and dance for 30 minutes to dance for 30 minutes at the busiest intersection in their city: the corner of Bulldog and State Street, Provo, Utah.
3. They were having fun, and you can probably see where this is going…
6. And all of a sudden it wasn’t such a humiliating experience after all.
As Andrew writes on his video’s description: “What this means is I probably won’t beat Shaquille O’Neil in a basketball game, but I would definitely beat him in a dance off.”
7. More bets to come, apparently…
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.