1. So back in February Andrew Wilcox lost a bet on a basketball game with his younger brother.
His forfeit? Crank up some music and dance for 30 minutes to dance for 30 minutes at the busiest intersection in their city: the corner of Bulldog and State Street, Provo, Utah.
3. They were having fun, and you can probably see where this is going…
6. And all of a sudden it wasn’t such a humiliating experience after all.
As Andrew writes on his video’s description: “What this means is I probably won’t beat Shaquille O’Neil in a basketball game, but I would definitely beat him in a dance off.”
7. More bets to come, apparently…
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›