1. So back in February Andrew Wilcox lost a bet on a basketball game with his younger brother.
His forfeit? Crank up some music and dance for 30 minutes to dance for 30 minutes at the busiest intersection in their city: the corner of Bulldog and State Street, Provo, Utah.
3. They were having fun, and you can probably see where this is going…
6. And all of a sudden it wasn’t such a humiliating experience after all.
As Andrew writes on his video’s description: “What this means is I probably won’t beat Shaquille O’Neil in a basketball game, but I would definitely beat him in a dance off.”
7. More bets to come, apparently…
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›