1. So back in February Andrew Wilcox lost a bet on a basketball game with his younger brother.
His forfeit? Crank up some music and dance for 30 minutes to dance for 30 minutes at the busiest intersection in their city: the corner of Bulldog and State Street, Provo, Utah.
3. They were having fun, and you can probably see where this is going…
6. And all of a sudden it wasn’t such a humiliating experience after all.
As Andrew writes on his video’s description: “What this means is I probably won’t beat Shaquille O’Neil in a basketball game, but I would definitely beat him in a dance off.”
7. More bets to come, apparently…
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›