1. This has been doing the rounds for days now. Anyway, really?
2. Debunking’s a tedious job but someone had to do it, and in this case it fell to Michael Rawlins, who does all sorts of, um, journalisty things.
3. Step one: take a splendid photo of a punk.
4. Step two: add the face from one PA photo of Farage and tilt the head forward slightly.
7. Updated: April 29 2:58 p.m. BST:
8. They say:
It was originally going to be Michael Gove but i couldn’t find an image that was the right angle so i chose Farage because the Media are obsessed with him & there are loads more images. I normally sign my images but people would realise that it was a fake if i had so i made it black & white then sent it out. Then it goes viral & i get no credit maybe 50 extra followers! I’ve done it before with Jeremy Hunt but that didn’t get as much attention.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›