1. You probably don’t remember Celestina Warbeck (there are throwaway references to her in three Harry Potter books), but she kinda looks like this.
Although we never lay eyes on Celestina during the whole seven volumes of the Potter books, I always imagined her to resemble Shirley Bassey in both looks and style.
3. Rowling says in the entry that the name Celestina came from a friend with whom she worked at Amnesty International.
As well as talking about the “glamorous” witch’s Hogwarts house, wand, family, and hobbies, Rowling goes on to describe how popular Celestina really is:
Three devoted fans were involved in a nasty three-broom pile up over Liverpool while trying to reach the last night of her Flighty Aphrodite tour, and her tickets often appear on the black market at vastly inflated prices (one reason why Molly Weasley has never yet seen her favourite singer live).
5. The biography also includes a song. Here’s Celestina and The Banshees at Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter singing “You Stole My Cauldron but You Can’t Have My Heart”.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.