1. You probably don’t remember Celestina Warbeck (there are throwaway references to her in three Harry Potter books), but she kinda looks like this.
Although we never lay eyes on Celestina during the whole seven volumes of the Potter books, I always imagined her to resemble Shirley Bassey in both looks and style.
3. Rowling says in the entry that the name Celestina came from a friend with whom she worked at Amnesty International.
As well as talking about the “glamorous” witch’s Hogwarts house, wand, family, and hobbies, Rowling goes on to describe how popular Celestina really is:
Three devoted fans were involved in a nasty three-broom pile up over Liverpool while trying to reach the last night of her Flighty Aphrodite tour, and her tickets often appear on the black market at vastly inflated prices (one reason why Molly Weasley has never yet seen her favourite singer live).
5. The biography also includes a song. Here’s Celestina and The Banshees at Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter singing “You Stole My Cauldron but You Can’t Have My Heart”.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️