Remember the STORMS MAYHEM that was heading our way?
You know – it was threatening HAVOC?
1. Well, it turns out we probably didn’t need to worry quite so much.
2. The truth is, we are British; as we all know, we keep a stiff upper lip in the face of adversity.
3. We see positives everywhere.
5. Yes. Times are tough.
6. And we don’t know why this is happening to us.
7. But in the face of extreme weather…
8. …in which an untold amount of damage has been caused…
9. …we remain vigilant.
10. When confronted by a hurricane, we merely push up our brollies, and press on.
11. No matter how many times this image appears in our Twitter timelines.
13. Or this one.
14. Bertha might knock us down.
15. But we just get right back up again.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?