1. This is what’s known as “just short of a good length”.
Presumably the recipient is thinking: “It’s not even 9am on a Monday morning, Beefy.”
2. It did not go unnoticed.
8. Botham, for his part, says he was hacked.
Update: Michael Vaughan just posted this with the caption "hacker has got me as well".
In other news, Michael Vaughan is the funniest man ever to captain England.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›