1. This is what’s known as “just short of a good length”.
Presumably the recipient is thinking: “It’s not even 9am on a Monday morning, Beefy.”
2. It did not go unnoticed.
8. Botham, for his part, says he was hacked.
Update: Michael Vaughan just posted this with the caption "hacker has got me as well".
In other news, Michael Vaughan is the funniest man ever to captain England.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.