1. When they wanted to show that when you’re texting, your eyes aren’t on the road.
TBWA Buenos Aires / Nissan
2. When they put augmented reality technology in a bus shelter.
3. When they advertised allergy cures.
4. When they wanted to advertise the Van Gogh Museum’s cafe.
Van Gogh Musem / Via sortrature.com
5. When British Airways created an advert that pointed out air traffic.
9. When they wanted to show off New Zealand’s weather.
10. When these showers appeared on a beach.
Sprite / Ogilvy & Mather Brasil / Via youtube.com
12. When they wanted to show off a gym.
Savannah College of Art & Design / Via sortrature.com
13. When they showed how difficult life can be for disabled people.
American Disability Association
14. When they played wheelchair basketball.
15. When they wanted to show how comfy a car was.
16. When a South African charity put this in shopping baskets.
Feed SA / Via blogs.ubc.ca
17. When BMW wanted to show why they don’t have front wheel drive cars.
18. When they wanted to show how coffee wakes you up.
Nescafe / Via sortrature.com
19. When they did this.
20. When they came up with this to advertise Pornhub.
Pornhub / Via Twitter: @Brilliant_Ads
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›