1. So Sunday was 420 (or, if you prefer, the 20th April) and around the world people had their smoke ON. People like Rihanna.
2. Everywhere, people just kicking back and blazing, enjoying the sun’s rays. Nice.
6. It rained a lot.
Shut up and put your weed in the GODDAMN SURRENDER BIN.
11. There was literally no worse place in the world to smoke up than at London’s 420.
Obviously there are some places where they carry the death penalty for it. But still.
13. Updated: April 21, 10 a.m. BST: The event in Manchester was actually OK.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›