1. So Sunday was 420 (or, if you prefer, the 20th April) and around the world people had their smoke ON. People like Rihanna.
2. Everywhere, people just kicking back and blazing, enjoying the sun’s rays. Nice.
6. It rained a lot.
Shut up and put your weed in the GODDAMN SURRENDER BIN.
11. There was literally no worse place in the world to smoke up than at London’s 420.
Obviously there are some places where they carry the death penalty for it. But still.
13. Updated: April 21, 10 a.m. BST: The event in Manchester was actually OK.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??