1. So Sunday was 420 (or, if you prefer, the 20th April) and around the world people had their smoke ON. People like Rihanna.
2. Everywhere, people just kicking back and blazing, enjoying the sun’s rays. Nice.
6. It rained a lot.
Shut up and put your weed in the GODDAMN SURRENDER BIN.
11. There was literally no worse place in the world to smoke up than at London’s 420.
Obviously there are some places where they carry the death penalty for it. But still.
13. Updated: April 21, 10 a.m. BST: The event in Manchester was actually OK.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›