1. NOT A DRILL. According to a student’s post on this forum, there was a lot of noise in his class, so he calmly asked how many of them were reading Game of Thrones.
It was a good three quarters of the people there.
2. Then announced he’d read all the books.
And according to the post he told them: “If there is too much noise, I will write the name of the dead on the board. They are enough to fill the whole year and I can even describe how they die.”
3. And to prove he wasn’t messing around? He STONE COLD WROTE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE KILLED IN THE THIRD SERIES ON THE BOARD.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.