1. NOT A DRILL. According to a student’s post on this forum, there was a lot of noise in his class, so he calmly asked how many of them were reading Game of Thrones.
It was a good three quarters of the people there.
2. Then announced he’d read all the books.
And according to the post he told them: “If there is too much noise, I will write the name of the dead on the board. They are enough to fill the whole year and I can even describe how they die.”
3. And to prove he wasn’t messing around? He STONE COLD WROTE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE KILLED IN THE THIRD SERIES ON THE BOARD.
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›