1. This has happened.
3. It has now been moved out of harm’s way so members of the general public are not currently at risk of attack.
5. In other news, Twitter has been amusing this morning.
Confirmed: it belongs to Betfair.
And that is the story of the giant octopus in central London.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?