1. This has happened.
3. It has now been moved out of harm’s way so members of the general public are not currently at risk of attack.
5. In other news, Twitter has been amusing this morning.
Confirmed: it belongs to Betfair.
And that is the story of the giant octopus in central London.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›