1. This has happened.
3. It has now been moved out of harm’s way so members of the general public are not currently at risk of attack.
PR Examples reports that the Octopus was being delivered to bookmakers Betfair.
Is the stunt to do with the World Cup and Paul the Octopus? Seems a safe assumption.
5. In other news, Twitter has been amusing this morning.
Confirmed: it belongs to Betfair.
And that is the story of the giant octopus in central London.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›