Where it’s from: This didn’t take very long. It’s from this film review.
Where it’s from: Took a bit longer, turned out to be from this video by Cyriak Harris.
Where it’s from: From this amazing video. Probably one of the best videos on the Internet, in fact. In which a woman who dabbles in animation tries to make a comedy video while singing a Rolling Stones song and just fails in every conceivable way.
Where it’s from: Easy. Long convoluted story but it’s from a 90s Apple advert that became a meme.
Where it’s from: This was projected on a big screen at a Tobacco concert.
9. This is starting to make me feel weird now.
10. “I’ve… seen things you people wouldn’t believe.”
Where it’s from: fail. Uploaded to Imgur in 2012. Attempts to contact the original poster have drawn a blank. Possibly related to some completely unsubstantiated and hugely libellous rumours that circulated on a couple of web forums in 2007/8.
11. “I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.”
Where it’s from: It’s from a really weird ice cream commercial.
12. “Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.”
Where it’s from: It’s a really disturbing scene in this documentary.
13. “All those… moments… will be lost in time.”
14. “Like tears… in… rain.”
15. “Time… to die…”
Where it’s from: Appears to be French in origin but that’s about as far as I got because I was laughing too much.
Updated: March 14, 10:32 a.m. GMT: The director of the video from which the GIF is taken has got in touch! His name is Matthew Lessner, and this is his video.
16. I just need to get off the internet to be honest.
Where it’s from: Don’t know. Look how happy he is!
19. Really starting to think all this is quite bad for you.
I feel a bit sick.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.