1. Of course, there are plenty of incredible animals. Like this dog that was rather good at jumping, from 1930.
3. There are also plenty of fantastic inventions. Like this man’s lawnmower engine-powered rollerskates from 1962.
5. And there are also a lot of very tall heights: gasp at this tightrope walker, 300 feet above New York, in 1931.
7. There’s this breathtaking footage of Empire State Building window cleaners in 1938.
8. And you can see Franz Reichart, who in 1912 decided to jump off the Eiffel Tower wearing this contraption.
He died. The rest of the video isn’t very pleasant.