1. Sice and Martin Carr of Wallasey’s finest export, the Boo Radleys, in an awkward gym situation.
2. Gene’s Martin Rossiter narrowly avoids being poked in the eye by an umbrella.
3. That one from Northern Uproar runs out of bog roll in a public toilet.
4. Rick Witter of Shed Seven is hassled by pigeons mid-Greggs.
5. Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame involved in an unfortunate carrier bag incident.
6. Nicky Wire involved in an ugly backpack incident on a train.
7. Mark Morris of the Bluetones finds what they say about buses to be true.
8. Suede frontman Brett Anderson is harassed by a street fundraiser.
9. Louise Wener of Sleeper fame steps in dogshit and then has to scrape it off on a kerb.
11. A youth on the bus plays the latest hits on his mobile phone. Gaz from Supergrass not “Alright”.
12. Johnny from Menswear encounters an over zealous shopper.
13. The drummer from Dodgy can’t find his bank card at the cashpoint.
15. Justine Frischmann from Elastica gets a parking ticket.
16. Graham Coxon, the old dear and the shopping trolley.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›