1. Sice and Martin Carr of Wallasey’s finest export, the Boo Radleys, in an awkward gym situation.
2. Gene’s Martin Rossiter narrowly avoids being poked in the eye by an umbrella.
3. That one from Northern Uproar runs out of bog roll in a public toilet.
4. Rick Witter of Shed Seven is hassled by pigeons mid-Greggs.
5. Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame involved in an unfortunate carrier bag incident.
6. Nicky Wire involved in an ugly backpack incident on a train.
7. Mark Morris of the Bluetones finds what they say about buses to be true.
8. Suede frontman Brett Anderson is harassed by a street fundraiser.
9. Louise Wener of Sleeper fame steps in dogshit and then has to scrape it off on a kerb.
11. A youth on the bus plays the latest hits on his mobile phone. Gaz from Supergrass not “Alright”.
12. Johnny from Menswear encounters an over zealous shopper.
13. The drummer from Dodgy can’t find his bank card at the cashpoint.
15. Justine Frischmann from Elastica gets a parking ticket.
16. Graham Coxon, the old dear and the shopping trolley.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›