1. Sice and Martin Carr of Wallasey’s finest export, the Boo Radleys, in an awkward gym situation.
2. Gene’s Martin Rossiter narrowly avoids being poked in the eye by an umbrella.
3. That one from Northern Uproar runs out of bog roll in a public toilet.
4. Rick Witter of Shed Seven is hassled by pigeons mid-Greggs.
5. Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame involved in an unfortunate carrier bag incident.
6. Nicky Wire involved in an ugly backpack incident on a train.
7. Mark Morris of the Bluetones finds what they say about buses to be true.
8. Suede frontman Brett Anderson is harassed by a street fundraiser.
9. Louise Wener of Sleeper fame steps in dogshit and then has to scrape it off on a kerb.
11. A youth on the bus plays the latest hits on his mobile phone. Gaz from Supergrass not “Alright”.
12. Johnny from Menswear encounters an over zealous shopper.
13. The drummer from Dodgy can’t find his bank card at the cashpoint.
15. Justine Frischmann from Elastica gets a parking ticket.
16. Graham Coxon, the old dear and the shopping trolley.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.