1. Sice and Martin Carr of Wallasey’s finest export, the Boo Radleys, in an awkward gym situation.
2. Gene’s Martin Rossiter narrowly avoids being poked in the eye by an umbrella.
3. That one from Northern Uproar runs out of bog roll in a public toilet.
4. Rick Witter of Shed Seven is hassled by pigeons mid-Greggs.
5. Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame involved in an unfortunate carrier bag incident.
6. Nicky Wire involved in an ugly backpack incident on a train.
7. Mark Morris of the Bluetones finds what they say about buses to be true.
8. Suede frontman Brett Anderson is harassed by a street fundraiser.
9. Louise Wener of Sleeper fame steps in dogshit and then has to scrape it off on a kerb.
10. Jarvis Cocker perplexed in Morrisons.
11. A youth on the bus plays the latest hits on his mobile phone. Gaz from Supergrass not “Alright”.
12. Johnny from Menswear encounters an over zealous shopper.
13. The drummer from Dodgy can’t find his bank card at the cashpoint.
14. Richard Ashcroft and the militant cyclist.
15. Justine Frischmann from Elastica gets a parking ticket.
16. Graham Coxon, the old dear and the shopping trolley.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›