1. Sice and Martin Carr of Wallasey’s finest export, the Boo Radleys, in an awkward gym situation.
2. Gene’s Martin Rossiter narrowly avoids being poked in the eye by an umbrella.
3. That one from Northern Uproar runs out of bog roll in a public toilet.
4. Rick Witter of Shed Seven is hassled by pigeons mid-Greggs.
5. Crispian Mills of Kula Shaker fame involved in an unfortunate carrier bag incident.
6. Nicky Wire involved in an ugly backpack incident on a train.
7. Mark Morris of the Bluetones finds what they say about buses to be true.
8. Suede frontman Brett Anderson is harassed by a street fundraiser.
9. Louise Wener of Sleeper fame steps in dogshit and then has to scrape it off on a kerb.
11. A youth on the bus plays the latest hits on his mobile phone. Gaz from Supergrass not “Alright”.
12. Johnny from Menswear encounters an over zealous shopper.
13. The drummer from Dodgy can’t find his bank card at the cashpoint.
15. Justine Frischmann from Elastica gets a parking ticket.
16. Graham Coxon, the old dear and the shopping trolley.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.